Aloha – I hope you are in top shape and high spirits! As of February 9, 2015 our entire case is on appeal for my wife Share and me. The government has until March 16 to answer our appeal to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. We will have 14 days to answer the government’s answer and then the case gets set for a hearing. If the court is fair, Share and I will have our convictions overturned, my home and life-savings will be returned, and we may possibly win a new and long overdue recognition and legitimacy for the religious and spiritual use of Cannabis sacrament. Share is still facing 27 months in prison, so for that very personal reason we absolutely must win this appeal. Thank you to everyone who has helped us in any way throughout this unexpected challenge. Much love and aloha to you and yours.
Rev Roger Christie
As of July 8, 2010 the Founder of the THC Ministry, his partner, some of our former staff and some of our big island members are under federal indictments awaiting trial for very serious charges. Until we win a precedent-setting case that defines our legitimacy – with certainty – we humbly ask that each of our members and all visitors to this site take a few actions to help us and themselves.
- Please say a prayer for the well being and strength of each of us to face our individual trials and win. Mahalo.
- Please use our blessing; “God, that’s great! Please show us the blessings in this situation … and hurry! We are safe, we are loved and all is well.” We’re looking for blessings now! Mahalo.
- Please make a donation to the Ministry for our trial expenses. Mahalo.
- Please take a look around your life with new, awakened eyes and stay within the laws of the land to be safe and happy.
- I humbly apologize for any discomfort or risk that I have put upon you or your family for my actions. Mahalo.
- There will be zero new membership cards or Cannabis Sanctuary Kits available until we win a precedent-setting case and prove – with certainty – our legitimacy.
Much love and respect to everyone!
Roger Christie, Founder
Cultivation and enjoyment of Cannabis sacrament is a fundamental human right provided by God and protected by the first Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. We work actively as Hawai`i marijuana advocates, as well as planet wide marijuana religious and legal advocates. It is our opinion that Cannabis is the original sacrament of the Hebrew, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Shinto, Buddhist, Rasta and even more, and fulfills the prophesies, such as to ‘raise up for them a plant of renown…’
Like the stone of the Bible that the builders rejected, the sacramental use of Cannabis is the cornerstone of the THC Ministry. Our Ministry helps to build your mana by providing a real education in practical Cannabis spirituality.
We give thanks to all those in law enforcement who honor their sworn oath of office to defend the Constitutional right to practice our religion as our conscience dictates. Some day Cannabis and hemp will be legal again in the U.S.A. and all over the world for everyone.
In the Judeo-Christian tradition there are multiple direct quotes from scripture. For instance:
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to partake of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.” – Revelation 2:7
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” – Isaiah 10:27
And, Hindu, Buddhists, and many other traditions are historically well-known as religious cannabis users.
Mahalo and aloha.
OUR MINISTRY BLESSING:
“God, that’s great!
Please show us the blessings in this situation…
We are safe. We are loved, and all is well…”
- Marijuana Prohibition; comments from Rev. Christie
- Marijuana in Hawai`i and the News
- Carlos Santana … some of his words on the Cannabis Sacrament
- Christ and Cannabis … some important theological points
- Hawai`i marijuana: an interview in Hilo, Hawai`i on the Big Island
- Marijuana Religion: A preacher is spreading the “Gospel”
- Hawai`i Marijuana & Religious Activist: Photo archive of some of Reverend Roger Christie’s record
- Marijuana Hawai`i Eradication Program fought by our organization and other Hawaiian marijuana activists
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Marijuana Churches, Drugs, and Freedom of Religion
- The Growing Hemp Debate