This is the old and educational website of The Hawai’i Cannabis THC Ministry. I hope you find it useful and inspiring as we Homo sapiens sapiens evolve to one day fulfilling the promise of securing the First Amendment RIGHT to Cannabis hemp as our and your spiritual sacrament and extremely useful plant helper.
December 4th, 2023 as I write this.
Aloha – I hope you’re in top shape and high spirits, no matter what!
Thanks to Rod Serling of the old Twilight Zone tv show for helping to prepare us for some of these unexpected, extremely bizarre, complex and challenging times. Un-holy moly, right?
Share and I are doing well. In some of the most important ways we’re having the personal best time of our lives. Yup. Who knew? 🙂
A sincere “thank you” – mahalo – to everyone who has helped us in any way throughout the years of triumph and trials. We’ve both been mightily blessed (!) by family, friends, acquaintances and strangers, likely by YOU. Thank you. Really. Thank you.
P. O. Box 1792
Hilo, Hawai’i 96721
As of July 8, 2010 the Founder of the THC Ministry, his partner, some of our former staff and some of our big island members are under federal indictments awaiting trial for very serious charges. Until we win a precedent-setting case that defines our legitimacy – with certainty – we humbly ask that each of our members and all visitors to this site take a few actions to help us and themselves.
- Please say a prayer for the well being and strength of each of us to face our individual trials and win. Mahalo.
- Please use our blessing; “God, that’s great! Please show us the blessings in this situation … and hurry! We are safe, we are loved and all is well.” We’re looking for blessings now! Mahalo.
- Please make a donation to the Ministry for our trial expenses. Mahalo.
- Please take a look around your life with new, awakened eyes and stay within the laws of the land to be safe and happy.
- I humbly apologize for any discomfort or risk that I have put upon you or your family for my actions. Mahalo.
- There will be zero new membership cards or Cannabis Sanctuary Kits available until we win a precedent-setting case and prove – with certainty – our legitimacy.
Much love and respect to everyone!
Roger Christie, Founder
Cultivation and enjoyment of Cannabis sacrament is a fundamental human right provided by God and protected by the first Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. We work actively as Hawai`i marijuana advocates, as well as planet wide marijuana religious and legal advocates. It is our opinion that Cannabis is the original sacrament of the Hebrew, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Shinto, Buddhist, Rasta and even more, and fulfills the prophesies, such as to ‘raise up for them a plant of renown…’
Like the stone of the Bible that the builders rejected, the sacramental use of Cannabis is the cornerstone of the THC Ministry. Our Ministry helps to build your mana by providing a real education in practical Cannabis spirituality.
We give thanks to all those in law enforcement who honor their sworn oath of office to defend the Constitutional right to practice our religion as our conscience dictates. Some day Cannabis and hemp will be legal again in the U.S.A. and all over the world for everyone.
In the Judeo-Christian tradition there are multiple direct quotes from scripture. For instance:
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to partake of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.” – Revelation 2:7
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” – Isaiah 10:27
And, Hindu, Buddhists, and many other traditions are historically well-known as religious cannabis users.
Mahalo and aloha.
OUR MINISTRY BLESSING:
“God, that’s great!
Please show us the blessings in this situation…
We are safe. We are loved, and all is well…”
- Marijuana Prohibition; comments from Rev. Christie
- Marijuana in Hawai`i and the News
- Carlos Santana … some of his words on the Cannabis Sacrament
- Christ and Cannabis … some important theological points
- Hawai`i marijuana: an interview in Hilo, Hawai`i on the Big Island
- Marijuana Religion: A preacher is spreading the “Gospel”
- Hawai`i Marijuana & Religious Activist: Photo archive of some of Reverend Roger Christie’s record
- Marijuana Hawai`i Eradication Program fought by our organization and other Hawaiian marijuana activists
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Marijuana Churches, Drugs, and Freedom of Religion
- The Growing Hemp Debate